2015 Tokens now available
As some regulars will know, we are anticipating some changes to the scheme for 2015 and just wanted to let you know what is likely to be happening.
Perhaps the biggest change could be that the annual brochure guide will not be produced, however, all of the information will continue to be available online with a new facility to download individual beat details; some may find it useful to keep hold of their 2014 guides as these will still provide useful information that can be cross checked against the online information before fishing.
The other major change is likely to be the mothballing of the Booking Office system, the good news on this is that the majority of the current Booking Office beats will be available as Token beats. Overall there will probably be a few less beats available than in 2014 but on the whole the Passport will have the usual mix of fishing and locations available.
Once everything is sorted out we will let you know on all of this but should you have any concerns in the meantime please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to order online
- Click once on the green tick of your choosen item, to add it to your shopping basket.
- Once you have completed this, you will be given the option to checkout and finalise your purchase or continue shopping.
- If you choose to return to this page and continue shopping, you can view the current content of your basket, by clicking on the icon in the view basket column.
- If you wish to purchase more than one of your chosen item, you can amend the quantities when you finalise your purchase.
- Please carefully check your order, to see that you have the right number of items requested and that it totals the correct amount. The Westcountry Rivers Trust cannot give refunds for incorrect orders.
To purchase tokens by alternative methods, please click here.
Postage and Packing
Postage and packing is £1.75 per order within the UK, this will be added to your purchase when you click on the 'add to basket' button.
Conditions of token use
- Tokens are non-refundable
- All tokens expire on the 31st December 2015
- The tokens available online here, can only be used from 1st January - 31st December 2015
- Westcountry Angling Passport tokens are only transferable to the other schemes listed here
- Prices correct at time of website update 28/11/2014
- Online payments are made through PayPal and can be made with most credit cards or a PayPal account
- Please also ensure that your PayPal postal address is up to date